He's moving in on Tuesday -.- And he's home now, so he can drive back.
Anyway, I spent the day out, just got back and cooked (LASAGNA TAKE #2!)
I have several things I'd like to talk about now.
(HAHAHA, mcm serious je. sbnarnye nak mati pun xleh seriouuusss skrg ni :P)
ONE, I am sooo honored to be featured in Reena's blog! ;) Here are her awesome, entertaining stories :)


TWO, yesterday, they played a video of Susan Boyle's success story in the convention. I've heard it many times. But this is the same time I've really watched a video of it. You know the second she said she wanted to be a professional singer, that she wanted to be like Elaine Paige, they filmed the sarcastic laughing faces of the people. And the second she opened her mouth, and came her voice, I cried.
Even though the day was ordinarily good, I've been having a little bit of a dilemma inside of me. Of course, it doesn't affect the outside world, for that I am grateful. It's called EQ people. HAHAHAHA. (penipu btul).
Anyway.. I'm just sorting through my thoughts, as usual. I will be okay. God bless.
P.s. Aq dpt contacts! ADELINE, I'M SORRYYY. My brother didn't tell me when he was going to get it so I didn't get to tell him about your order, but katanye dier, you can just let me know your short-sightedness degree aandd color and he'll give the order for you.
Hmmm. I wonder when I nak pakai.. Suggestions anybody? THEY ARE BROWN. :)
Love all,
JY