Inspirational stories, touching stories, I cried till I laughed and I laughed till I cried, Faizal Tahir and Adibah Noor (TOK WAN!), eye-opening, getting your blood pumped high, good music and a light show, goodie bag, an afternoon filled, and a reassure-session to what I've chosen for my future. TWENTY BUCKS WELL SPENT! :)
I was at the Sunway Convention Center for the afternoon, in a BM Amway Convention. I think it was a good afternoon :)
Then we went to Sunway Pyramid because we needed to pee. Oops. Sorrryyy, didn't meant to be blunt. :P SAJE.
Everyone here knew how to dress. I even saw a family of Muslims who followed every rule and still looked like, well, amazingly chic. Everyone. Looked amazing. Off a magazine.
This was when a lifetime of insecurities starting coming back. So you're thinking, I'm just 16, how bad can it be?
Pssshhh.. Iwasscared, somewhat. My thought was: Omg, I so don't belong here. Uncomfortable to the MAX. It took me years to've figured out and've become confident, and it's still something that's being undergone, about who I am. Screw that.
The clothes there are amazing. Well, what did I expect? I already knew that, haha. But I was never going to shop there. Within 10 seconds, all that confidence I had built (let's not say from how long on because I'll sound pathetic, but well, if at the moment, it was the day long because of how high my blood pressure was pumped) had crumbled.
I would not survive in Sunway. I would develop an eating disorder, still not be able to afford expensive clothes and then die.
But I fit in just fine in where I'm from. Even though I already don't fit in with the normal Chinese girls.. But I fit okay. Soo, that's good enough... OH, who am I kidding. Why would I not want that?
But I fit in just fine in where I'm from. Even though I already don't fit in with the normal Chinese girls.. But I fit okay. Soo, that's good enough... OH, who am I kidding. Why would I not want that?
It's all about comfort zones again... see, the day's motivational speeches, HANCURR PSSHH BFFFF PKKKK BOOMMMM. Gone.
But I'm okay here. Really.
StumbledacrossTHIS. Teehee ♥
We had dinner at the Sg Buloh Jejantas. BK!
And now I'm home?
OR AM I? DUMM DUM DUMMMM.
Giler.
I downloaded Jessie J's new album! Who You Are. I listened to it on the way to Sunway in the car on my little, screen-less iPod.
It's soul and pop, catchy and meaningful, feel-good, rapper, dance, songwriter material. It gives me feelings, goosebumps, and it makes me smile. There's thought in them, and a whooolle lotta beatz. WWOOTS.
Oh, I also got the LCD screen of my camera scratchedd BY A FREAKIN' 5 CENT COIN!
Love all,
JY